Up to £92920.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Inspector - Audit Market Supervision - London
This team supervises the audit market and focuses on the largest firms and are looking to appoint a senior inspector to lead individual tranches of firm-wide and thematic review work and to perform some inspection works within areas of heightened complexity. This is an exciting time to input into the strategic decisions as they adapt their approach to reflect the change in relevant requirements such as the move from ISQC 1 to ISQM 1.
As the Senior Inspector - Audit Market Supervision, the role involves:
- leading individual tranches of firm-wide and thematic review work, with the assistance of other inspection team members.
- performing inspection work in areas of heightened complexity.
- communicating results of inspection work to the firms and, in some circumstances, through public reporting.
- contributing to the management of the organisation's relationships with the firms.
A degree and/or professional qualification, as well as experience working in professional services, risk management or a regulatory field are required. The ideal candidates will have:
- Chartered Accountant qualification (or similar)
- Significant experience at senior manager level or above in the audit profession in the audits of listed and other public interest entities, or a similar level role within the central functions of an audit firm. Or significant prior experience in audit regulation.
- Strong technical auditing and accounting skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including drafting action plans and public reports.
- Ability to challenge the quality of firm-wide policies and procedures at the audit firms.
In return you will enjoy working with a diverse, professional and supportive group in a diverse environment. This organisation embraces a healthy work life balance and flexible working as well as offering a range of other benefits, as well a "family feel" culture and environment
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.