£46000.00 - £51014.00 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Internal Auditor, up to £51,014 + Benefits
For a global organisation with operations in over 100 countries, we are recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor. This role will directly assist the Audit Manager in the Global Audit Team with planning, fieldwork and reporting focusing on governance, risk management and project assurance. This role will involve up to 40% travel (post-Covid) and has excellent benefits attached, including enhanced annual leave and pension.
- Leading and conducting the preparation, planning, execution, and reporting of risk-based audits
- Development of the risk-based audit plan
- Producing and delivering audit recommendations for improvements to Country, Regional and Function management
- Delivery of high-quality audit working papers and summaries of information
- Analysis of complex audit work flows and preparing draft audit reports and management updates
- Ad hoc project work and investigations and advisory mandates
- Liaising with NAO, PwC, and various internal and external stakeholders
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Proven track-record in Assurance
- Internal Audit experience from international and multi-cultural companies
- SAP experience
- Strong report writing skills and strong presentation skills
- COSA and IIA experience
- Internal Audit practices (COSO, IIA)
- Proven track record in Program and Project Assurance and managing Risk
- Programme and Project Assurance skills
- Very strong report writing and communication / presentation skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.