£44000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Senior International Grants Accountant: Crica. 45K (3-6 months FTC)
For an international NGO based in central London, we are recruiting a Senior International Grants Accountant for 3-6 months initially on an FTC. Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, this role will line manage 2 staff and will foster relationships with the Head of Finance, DFiD management, Project Managers, Fundraising, Regional Finance Officers and Grant Budget Holders.
- Support budgeting of new grant proposals and plan and budget for financial reporting or other Donor requirements
- Lead on financial reporting, reforecasting to the Donor, reporting in the format requested
- Support and ensure the compliance of grants with financial policies
- Business Partner with the grant budget holders, including supporting them with activity and expenditure
- Suggest changes to programme deliver and Donor budget to maximise Donor funds
- Manage financial relationship with new and existing Grant partners including working with the Head of Finance on due diligence processes
- Develop reporting procedures on grants and review report variances with the partners
- Approve remittances, expenditures and other transactions relating to the grants
- Lead on the introduction of IATI (International Aid Transparency Initiative) reporting for DFiD
- production of financial reporting in compliance with donor and internal requirements for all grants managed, supporting the Senior International Grant Accountant
What will you bring to this role?
- Qualified or part qualified CCAB with excellent understanding of accounting for restricted income and expenditure
- Understanding of double entry and how to make corrections and adjustments
- Experience in restricted grant reporting, ideally from an international NGO
- Experience of business partnering with overseas partners and offices
- Excellent Excel skills including VLOOKUP's and sumifs
- Experience of DFID, USAID and EC is ideal
- Ideally experience of Access Dimensions
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.