Leveraged Finance Lawyer - Leading Silver Circle Firm
- Do you have strong financial transactions experience?
- Are you looking to join an innovative firm which has strong progression and development?
- Would you be interested in the prospect of working on big-ticket, market-leading work?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Silver Circle firm looking for a high calibre Senior Leveraged Finance Lawyer to join their highly regarded Finance Practice.
This particular firm has been growing significantly in the London market and offers excellent prospects for progression with their career path framework for Associates. They are well known for their strength within Finance and Energy and operate at the top of the market, working on ground-breaking and cutting-edge high-profile deals.
The client base is vast and diverse including some of the world's leading banks and financial institutions. The role also offers strong clarity with regards to career advancement, with an established path framework which outlines expectations and opportunities for promotions.
This firm has an excellent offering, providing both a good work-life balance, whilst maintaining a very high quality of work. They have an enjoyable working culture and feedback from associates we have placed here has been nothing but positive.
The successful Leveraged Finance Lawyer is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- 4-6 years post qualification experience obtained at a leading UK or US City firm
- Strong financial transactions experience
- Comfort with a high level of client contact, responsibility and a commercial approach
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org