South East London, London
£48000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
12 days ago
05 July 2021
Senior Management Accountant: £48,000 - £55,000 (6-month FTC)
SE London | Home
For a large, central London University, we are recruiting a Senior Management Accountant for at least 6-months to cover a secondment. Reporting to the Head of Management Accounts, this role will act as a key Finance Business Partner for two Directorates, liaising with the senior management team and providing management accounts, management information and financial advice. The Senior Management Accountant will also lead on corporate level budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Business Partner to Directorates including the provision of financial information, revenue and capital forecasting and the development of financial plans and budgets
- Supporting the Head of Management Accounts with the implementation of new and robust management accounting processes, forecasting and re-forecasting templates
- Support the design and implementation of Finance System Transformation, partnering with stakeholder working groups
- Financial sustainability analysis of new expenditure planning, cost/benefit analysis
- Financial forecasting, bench-marking, and financial appraisals
- Planning and control including budget development, salary, and cash forecasting
- Management reporting including management accounts for University and Subsidiaries
- Corporate statutory accounts including information, schedules, and analytical reviews
- Represent the Finance Directorate on working and project groups
- CCAB qualified or passed finalist
- Proven Senior Management Accounting or Business Partnering experience
- Experience within a complex, matrix organisation and in influencing senior stakeholders
- Strong MS Excel and Oracle experience would be desirable
- Excellent budgeting, forecasting and management accounting frameworks
- A mix of commercial, industry and non-profit experience would be desirable
- HE or NHS experience would be great too!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.