Senior Management Accountant
£35,000-£45,000 + Benefits
Senior Management Accountant Benefits;
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Annual Salary Reviews
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Christmas Party, Spring, Summer and Autumn Social Events
- Performance Related Bonus/Company Bonus
- Flexible Working
As a longstanding business partner with this boutique independent accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of a Senior Management Accountant. If you would like further information from my recent visit and a detailed Senior Management Accountant job description don't hesitate to get in touch
The Senior Management Accountant role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner-managed businesses to large groups across a variety of sectors including property, charities, media, fashion, solicitors & barrister chambers, recruitment and hospitality with turnovers up to £15m.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and have recently had their office refurbished
- The office is located near to Baker Street / Marylebone, with excellent transports links and shops and restaurants close by
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously is gratifying and varied role
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Management Accountant, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join a close-knit and friendly, you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of 10-15 clients
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Reviewing management accounts
- Supervising a team of 3 junior team members
- Ensure tight deadlines are met
- Use Xero
I'd like to hear from Management Accountants
** You do not need a full ACA/ACCA or CIMA membership or qualification to apply for this for this Management Accountants role **
You must have good technical knowledge, client-facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the Senior Management Accountant position and the benefits of working in a small practice, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call to discuss the position in more detail.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.