£50000 - £54350.00 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Management Accountant: £50,000 - £54,350 (18 months FTC)
London | Home
For a large, central London University, we are recruiting a Senior Management Accountant for at least 18 months to cover a secondment. Reporting to the Head of Management Accounts, this role will act as a key Finance Business Partner for two Directorates, liaising with the senior management team and providing management accounts, management information and financial advice. The Senior Management Accountant will also lead on corporate level budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Business Partner to Directorates including the provision of financial information, revenue and capital forecasting and the development of financial plans and budgets
- Supporting the Head of Management Accounts with the implementation of new and robust management accounting processes, forecasting and re-forecasting templates
- Support the design and implementation of Finance System Transformation, partnering with stakeholder working groups
- Financial sustainability analysis of new expenditure planning, cost/benefit analysis
- Financial forecasting, bench-marking, and financial appraisals
- Planning and control including budget development, salary, and cash forecasting
- Management reporting including management accounts for University and Subsidiaries
- Corporate statutory accounts including information, schedules, and analytical reviews
- Represent the Finance Directorate on working and project groups
- CCAB qualified or passed finalist
- Proven Senior Management Accounting or Business Partnering experience
- Experience within a complex, matrix organisation and in influencing senior stakeholders
- Strong MS Excel and Oracle Financial experience would be desirable
- Excellent budgeting, forecasting and management accounting frameworks
- Proven UK HE financial or management accounting experience
- Knowledge of UK HE Finance and Regulatory frameworks
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.