Senior Marketing Manager, 12-month maternity cover contract
£62,000 PA Pro Rata
- Are you an acquisition marketing professional who has experience in SEO growth?
- Do you have experience of leading collaborative marketing initiatives for global network partners?
- Are you keen to work for an innovative dynamic organisation that truly embodies flexible working?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that is due to go through a large growth plan within the next 18 months?
If yes, then I want to talk to you ASAP!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding tech organisation based in Camden.
This role will be responsible for driving the organisation's global growth of all SEO.
Why work here?
- 28 days annual leave pro rata
- Buy & sell holiday scheme
- Charity day (volunteer for a charity of your choice)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working offering
- Pension contribution scheme
- Daily breakfast and condiments offering
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading the partner and SEO marketing team
- Account managing the organisation's SEO agency
- Supporting the product team to optimise conversion rates for SEO traffic and helping to drive organic acquisition
- Helping align the goals of the consumer side of the business via the product team
- Tracking and analysing all marketing performance
- Improving customer journeys and customer touch points
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Experience in large scale international SEO projects
- A background in managing client/partner/agency relationships
- Strong analytics and digital marketing experience
- A strong knowledge of SEO concepts
- An understanding of tracking technology (highly desirable), software experience could include SEMRush, Moz Pro, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, advanced Excel, PageSpeed Insights etc
- Knowledge in conversion rate optimisation best practices
- An interest in higher education
This interim Senior Marketing Manager role is an urgent hire. If you are keen on this role, please contact Nicholas Ogden ASAP on 0207 269 6338 or email to email@example.com
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.