£40000 - £44000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Outsourcing Accountant
£40,000 - £44,000
One of our clients, a Top 10 firm in Surrey are recruiting for a Senior Outsourcing Accountant. You will work in an exciting team that work on clients such as owner managed businesses, SMEs and large multi-national groups. This firm is one that will help you progress your career in Outsourcing and you will see the benefits of working with some top Partners.
What's great about this Senior Outsourcing Accountant role?
- You have the option of working part of the week at home and part from the office.
- You will be working with like-minded people who are keen to progress their career.
- You will receive a breadth of quality work, responsibility and experience.
- Working closely with the Partners and the wider team will enable you to enhance your skill-set and career.
Your role as a Senior Outsourcing Accountant
- The role will involve you preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP.
- You will consolidate accounts, cash-flow and year-end accounting files for audit.
- You will identify any issues that might arise with the consolidation, coming up with any suggestions.
- You will prepare financial statements under a range of accounting frameworks including FRS 102 and IFRS.
What do the staff/team think
This is a Top 10 firm that will allow you to learn on the job, work closely with experienced Partners and really develop your skill-set and career.
We have placed numerous people at this firm and never really heard a bad word spoken about them. It's a great option outside of the Big 4.
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- It is important that you have top knowledge in FRS102 and IFRS.
- You will be able to produce statutory accounts.
- You will have excellent working knowledge of financial reporting requirements.
- It is imperative you are an excellent communicator and can liaise with stakeholders across all levels.
This is an important role for the firm that needs filling as soon as possible, therefore, they are keen to hold interviews in the next week or so. If you are interested, please send your CV over ASAP.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.