Senior PR Professional, London - up to £50,000 PA
- Are you experienced in managing an organisation's media and PR programme?
- Do you have a background in promoting stories across various channels including digital and social media?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based public organisation. They are seeking a talented and creative Senior PR Professional who can use their media and PR skills to ensure that the information they provide can reach the widest possible audience. This is a permanent PR opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Impressive offices
- Lovely London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Managing the delivery of the group's media and PR strategy to help build brand awareness
- Identifying proactive stories that can generate media coverage
- Working alongside the brand and marketing team to ensure brand messaging is high-quality and aligned to key audiences to drive awareness and footfall
- Organising and delivering media training for spokespeople
- Managing the day to day running of a press office
- Line managing a small team of Press Officers
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Excellent writing skills
- A degree level or equivalent experience in media/PR or journalism
- A successful background in media management
- A strong corporate communications background
- Strong national media and journalist contacts
- The ability to lead on high profile media campaigns
- The ability to occasionally travel for some overnight stays
If you are interested in applying for this Senior PR Professional role, or in learning more, then contact me on:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.