12 Month FTC - Senior Paralegal - Technology Company
Competitive fixed salary
Are you a Paralegal looking for a part-time role?
Would you like a role where you can work 25 hours per week split across 4 or 5 days?
Have you got a desire for a role with valued responsibility?
Join an exciting Technology Company:
- Competitive fixed salary
- Part-time role
- 12-month fixed term contract covering maternity leave
- 25 hours per week split across 4 or 5 days a week
- Company bonus
- Reward & recognition scheme
- Continuous training and development
Your role as a Senior Paralegal:
- Compliance focused role
- Be responsible for the implementation of new legislation in regard to both legal and trade compliance
- Tackle domestic compliance queries on the Code of Conduct
- Liaise with the US Legal Team - regarding international standards and information security
- Deal with privacy matters; including Data Protection
- A mix of general commercial contracts matters
This opportunity to become a Senior Paralegal is perfect for an autonomous and hard-working individual who:
- Achieved their LPC completion
- Has a Law Degree or Graduate Diploma in Law
- Has prior exposure to commercial contracts, privacy and legal compliance matters
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would you like to be considered for this role or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com