£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
9 months ago
Senior Partnerships Advisor, London, International Charity, £55,000
- Are you a partnerships and fundraising professional with a background in international emerging government donors?
- Do you have overseas development fundraising experience?
- Would you like to work with a fantastic international charity?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a world-renowned global charity based in London. They are seeking a talented Senior Partnerships Advisor to lead their strategic engagement with emerging government donors. This is a permanent Senior Partnerships Advisor opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits! Please note this role will require regular travel.
What's great about this organisation?
- Nice London location
- World-renowned global charity brand
- International travel opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Contributing to a global team target of £60miillion and £35million for the London office
- Leading the charities' strategic engagement with emerging government donors (i.e. Canada, Nordics, Netherlands)
- Increasing the organisation's profile via strategic engagement with national parliaments, NGO partners and networks
- Developing an effective network of partnerships and relationships for the charity
- Exploring new sectors and partnerships to help expand the organisation's reach
- Monitoring all relevant policy processes and developments
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A record of engaging and influencing senior policy makers, donors and civil society agencies for partnerships and fundraising
- International development fundraising and partnership experience
- International development service delivery programmes implementation experience
- An established network of politicians, key decision makers and international agencies
- An ability to travel regularly (mostly within Europe)
- Global NGO or company experience
- Experience of an international, donor-funded service delivery organisation
- Policy analysis experience
- A proficiency in French (desirable)
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Partnerships Advisor role, or in learning more, then contact me on:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.