City of London, London
Up to £55000.00 per annum
22 days ago
24 June 2021
Senior Payroll Specialist, Software, London - £45 - 55,000 12 month FTC
- Do you have experience of the multi country payroll processing?
- Do you have strong understanding of SOX compliance?
- Would you like to work for an established global business that are changing the way brands advertise to their audience?
Pro-Payroll has partnered with an exciting software business who are seeking a Senior Payroll Specialist. This is an exciting Senior Payroll Specialist role where the post holder will process the payroll for a varied employee base, with ever changing challenges. No two days will be the same.
What's great about this organisation?
- Genuinely global business with ambitious growth plans.
- Productive and fun working environment in the City.
- The opportunity to take responsibility for numerous international payrolls.
- Committed to bring something new to the world.
- Supportive management team.
- The opportunity to work with industry leading payroll software.
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- 5 years plus multi country payroll processing experience.
- Knowledge of reporting equity compensation.
- Up to date experience of Workday/Cloudpay systems.
- Strong understanding of SOX compliance.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of businesses and employees.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Payroll Specialist role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.