£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
6 months ago
Senior Policy Adviser, Charity, £35,000, London
- Are you a policy adviser with experience of working in welfare?
- Do you have a background in creating policy position papers and identifying opportunities to influence national policies?
- Would you like to work for a well-known UK national health charity?
I am working alongside a well-known health research and support charity. They are seeking a new Senior Policy Adviser to help influence national policy development and implementation to improve welfare and work services for the affected target audience of the charity.
What is great about this organisation…
- Well known UK health charity
- Central London offices
- Flexi-time and flexible working options
- 25 days annual leave plus office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Ride2work programme
- Educational loan (interest-free)
- Maternity, adoption, and shared parental pay
- Pension options
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Influencing national policy developments and implementations to help improve welfare and work services for the affected target audience of the charity
- Creating policy position papers and identifying opportunities to influence national policies
- Producing communications materials about the charity's work campaigns and welfare to promote their campaigns in the media
- Representing the charity at external meetings with stakeholders
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A track record of campaigning and influencing government, public policy, and decision makers (preferably in the welfare, work, and disability sector)
- A background in running successful national campaigns, events, and coalitions
- Excellent writing skills
An appointment is looking to be made urgently for this Senior Policy Adviser role, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Senior Policy Adviser position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.