Up to £103424.00 per annum + A wide range of other benefits
4 months ago
Senior Project Director - Audit and Accountancy
London office with flexible working at home
- Are you educated to degree level, with a professional accountancy qualification and Director level experience in an audit firm or senior management in industry?
- Do you have a thorough understanding of the accounting and regulatory framework in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland?
- Do you have previous project experience with experience of analysing complex issues and identify salient points?
If so, read on. Our Client is seeking a Senior Project Director - Audit and Accountancy to contribute to a regulatory bodies high standard's in corporate governance and stewardship, corporate reporting, audit and actuarial work.
As the Senior Project Director - Audit and Accountancy you will be responsible for:
- Leading the projects to develop and maintain financial reporting standard's in the UK, including managing and developing project staff, delivering papers to the relevant governance bodies and meeting project deadlines
- Engaging with stakeholders to contribute to the projects and thought leadership work
- Engaging with SORP-making bodies developing sector specific SORPs for the application of FRS 102
- You will also lead on other projects within the Accounting and Reporting Policy Teams work plan, including international developments and wider developments in corporate reporting
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have experience as a Director in an audit firm or Snr Management role in industry
- Be a fully qualified member of a CCAB professional body
- Have a thorough understanding of the accounting and regulatory framework in the UK
- Committed to standard setting of auditors and accountants in the public interest
- Have previous experience managing large scale projects
- Have the ability to listen to differing points of view in order to make evidence based, well balanced recommendations
- Have previous experience of influencing senior stakeholders
This organisation offers a professional working environment, friendly "family-feel" culture which is diverse and inclusive, a range of flexi benefits including a real work/life balance and structured career progression
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.