Senior Public Affairs Officer - £42,000 PA - London
- Do you have notable experience of public affairs or external relations in a regulated environment?
- Do you have a background in overseeing a monitoring strategy?
- Do you have an interest in the health sector?
- Would you like to work for a well-known regulator?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a notable London based regulator who are seeking a Senior Public Affairs Officer to implement a public affairs programme that will help establish the regulator as a leader in health and care.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great brand
- Lovely well-located London offices
- 30 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Attractive pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Season ticket loan
- Agile and flexible working
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with key political stakeholders
- Developing influencing plans using insight of parliamentary and political processes
- Leading on the public affairs monitoring strategy
- Providing intelligence on legislation and political developments, including updates on regulatory and health matters
- Attending relevant public affairs health and care sector events to broaden stakeholder engagement where appropriate
- Direct line management responsibility for a Public Affairs Officer
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Notable public affairs or external relations experience in a regulated environment
- A degree or equivalent work experience
- Healthcare regulation public affairs or external relations industry experience would be highly desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of partnership working
- An understanding or interest in health and or care would be highly appealing
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.