£100000 - £120000 per annum + plus share options and benefits
4 months ago
One of the fastest growing Tax Consultancies in the UK is seeking to appoint a first time Head of Tax on a permanent basis. Reporting into the MD, this is a newly created position where you will take the lead in building an in-house Tax team as the business continues to expand on its already impressive growth journey.
Your role as Head of Tax R&D:
- Review the financial element of the R&D claim along with the technical report to ensure compliance to the R&D SME scheme and R&D guidelines
- Prepare the details of the claim in the form of a benefit summary for clients
- Prepare and submit the CT600 and Tax computations which include the R&D claim
- Support claims in the event of HMRC R&D enquiries
- Work with consultants and report writers to ensure compliance.
What you will need to succeed
- Thorough knowledge of corporation tax rules and be highly adept at tackling more complex areas such as dealing with losses and group relief.
- Up-to-date knowledge & understanding of the UK R&D tax relief scheme, guidelines and legislation
- Minimum 5 years' experience in R&D Tax
- A recognised qualification such as ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT
Please contact James Jefferson for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6368 or James.Jefferson@pro-tax.co.uk
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.