Senior Regional Fundraising Officer, 6-Month Fixed Term Contract, Central London (Covering West of England and Wales) - £32,000 PA Pro Rata
- Are you experienced in maximising income from regional fundraising?
- Do you have a background in promoting fundraising events, generating legacy enquiries and establishing corporate partnerships?
- Would you like to work for an international charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with a fantastic international charity who are seeking a Senior Regional Fundraising Officer for 6 months. In this role you will be responsible for growing the organisation's network of volunteer fundraising groups and individuals in the region by researching, identifying and inducting new volunteer fundraisers.
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days annual leave
- Strong pension and health plans
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working opportunities
- New central London offices
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle racks and on-site showers
- On-site yoga classes and massage options
- Sociable after work pub trips
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Generating legacy enquiries and pledges whilst establishing regional corporate partnerships
- Providing great stewardship, training and monitoring to a network of volunteers fundraising groups and individuals
- Ensuring all volunteers adhere to the Fundraising Code of Conduct and remain GDPR compliant
- Building relationships and promoting the organisation's work and fundraising activities to new groups
- Promoting legacy fundraising and leaving a gift in your will to prospect supporters
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track-record in regional community fundraising
- A background in managing fundraising campaigns and events
- Proven experience in recruiting and stewarding high value volunteer fundraisers
- Good knowledge of the IOF's fundraising code of practice and procedures
- A full valid driving licence and can work evenings and weekends when required
- The ability to stay away from home overnight to meet business needs (approx. 10 nights per year)
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Regional Fundraising Officer role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as Skype interviews are being arranged:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.