£55000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
A Global Leader in the Medical Design space are seeking to appoint a Senior Tax Accountant on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Tax Manager EMEA you be responsible for a range of key deliverables across corporate tax and transfer Pricing.
You role as Senior Tax Accountant:
- Manage the quarterly tax reporting for the region using the group's Tax Information Packs.
- Manage the process for preparation of annual tax computations for countries within the region
- Ensure compliance with current taxation and statutory legislation for all countries
- Assistance in annual transfer pricing evaluation and global trading policy review for all countries within the
What you will need to succeed:
- Broad technical tax and accounting expertise, including working knowledge of US GAAP & SOX
- A working knowledge of compliance with tax in a number of countries
- Working knowledge of global trading structures and intra-group trading practices
- A recognised qualification such as ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.