£60000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Tax Accountant
Up to £70,000
- Does an in-house role leading on UK taxes interest you?
- Do you want to join a business with great flexibility?
- Do you want to join a highly successful and profitable business?
What is great about this role?
- Leading on UK direct tax issues both compliance and advisory
- A newly created role as part of a growing tax function
- Joining a successful and growing business despite the tough previous 18 months
As Senior Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Manage UK tax compliance
- Manage R&D and patent box claims
- Quarterly tax reporting and provisioning
- Support wider group tax team on projects
What do the team think?
"Amazing working environment with great work-life balance"
"A high-performance atmosphere with good development opportunities. Very social too"
As Senior Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experience with corporate tax compliance and accounting, US GAAP preferred
- Accountable, autonomous and good communication
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.