£60000 - £65000 per annum
20 days ago
27 October 2021
Senior Tax Advisor
Up to £65,000
- Does an in-house role focusing on EMEA taxes interest you?
- Do you want to join a business with great benefits?
- Do you want a role where you can broaden your tax experience?
What is great about this role?
- Leading on EMEA tax issues across direct and indirect taxes
- Develop your tax experience and upskill
- Oversee development of a junior member of the tax team
As Senior Tax Advisor you will be involved in;
- Manage/review tax compliance
- Manage R&D and patent box claims
- Quarterly tax reporting and provisioning
- Supervising and developing Tax Accountant on UK tax issues
What do the team think?
"Amazing working environment with great work-life balance"
"A high-performance atmosphere with good development opportunities. Very social too"
As Senior Tax Advisor you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax and VAT backgrounds considered
- Accountable, autonomous and good communication
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.