£60000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Tax Analyst
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking to move in-house?
- Do you want to join a successful, growing business?
- Do you want exposure to both UK and international taxes?
What is great about this role?
- Newly created role as a result of business growth
- Exposure to key stakeholders working in the European HQ
- Broad role covering a range of UK and international issues
As Senior Tax Analyst you will be involved in;
- UK and international corporate taxes
- Tax provisions for UK statutory accounts and US GAAP
- Reviewing transfer pricing documentation
- Ad-hoc projects and M&A tax work
What do the team think?
"Great place for personal development and progression. Relaxed and flexible working environment too"
"An exciting and niche business. Great technology and tools on offer and a progressive working environment"
As Senior Tax Analyst you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong in corporate tax compliance and reporting
- Analytical, positive and a team player
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.