Senior Tax Manager
Up to £90,000
- Do you want to join an in-house team where tax is a priority at board level?
- Do you want to be a hands-on resource during several projects?
- Do you want to join a sector market leader?
What's great about this role?
- As a reviewer, taking the lead on the UK group's tax compliance and reporting processes
- Working on a number of exciting projects including a large-scale transformation project
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
As Senior Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Leading on UK tax compliance and reporting
- Advising on transactions and tax impact on the group
- Assisting the Head of Tax when liaising to board level
- Identifying, improving and implementing improved systems and processes
What do the team think?
"Good atmosphere, friendly management team and employees get deserved recognition"
"Always feel motivated to come into work. It's just a great place to be!"
As Senior Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experience with managing tax compliance and reporting
- Good communicator and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.