Tax Accounting & Reporting
£90000 - £110000 per annum + + uncapped bonuses and benefits
4 months ago
Senior Tax Manager, In-House asset management
£100,000 + uncapped bonuses and benefits
We are currently searching for a Senior Tax Manager, In-House for a multinational asset manager. With corporate offices in the UK, Europe and Asia, this business provides their clients with a diverse array of options across alternative investments. An opening has emerged for the first hire in the wealth and asset management arm of the business in London. This individual will collaborate with multiple business units and investors to support the management of portfolios, investments and ad-hoc tax projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting decision-making activities in relation to the company business plan and objectives, covering relevant investment-related risk and exposure.
- Collaborating with the wealth and asset management team, including the examination, analysis and advisory on investment options.
- Understanding clients' objectives and needs, providing advice on structuring, due diligence, restructuring and other services from a tax perspective.
- The design, development and coordination of investment strategies and portfolios. This will include examining and monitoring the results, implementation of portfolio management processes, and the provisioning reports for financial portfolios.
- Meeting and liaising with clients, creating tailored investment solutions advising on technical issues as they arise.
- Consulting and collaborating with commercial business units.
- ACA/CTA qualified with demonstrable practice or in-house experience in asset management
- A strong and broad grounding with international taxation in this role is essential, with European jurisdictions as key
- Commercial acumen, client-facing and written skills and the ability to foster relationships
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.