Senior Tax Manager, In-House Insurance
£100-120,000 + bonuses and benefits
Are you ACA/CTA/CPA qualified with 5+ years PQE in corporate tax for US businesses?
Interested in a role with with solid progression prospects into the Head of Tax arena?
Do you have a demonstrable interest in insurance, or the financial services?
We are currently searching for a major, multinational and acquisitive insurance provider. US-headed by the Global Head of Tax, the team in London currently stand at 3 in number. With IPT, VAT and corporate tax outsourced, the team consists of a UK Head of Tax currently succession planning, an outbound Senior Tax Manager and a junior Tax Reporting Accountant. This role will draw on oversight of compliance, reporting and accounting, working closely with the existing Head of Tax in London on a number of projects to hand-over prior to their exit.
What your CV will need to demonstrate to be considered for this opportunity:
- US tax background essential
- Tax remit should include corporate and international
- Staff-management experience desirable
What your CV can't show, but we will look for:
- Someone who can offer both strategic insight and oversight
- Sleeves-up mentality, not averse to completing a return if necessary
- Able to engage stakeholders at senior levels and communicate effectively with a US-based Global Head of Tax
- Simply forward your expression of interest (please attach a CV/LinkedIn profile to frame the conversation) to firstname.lastname@example.org, before calling on 02072696343.
- Initial coffee with the Head of Tax in London and a meet/VC with the Global Head of Tax in the US
- Final interview with C-suite stakeholders, likely including an individually-selected presentation.