UK & International Corporate Tax Senior Manager
£89,000 + flexible working
Do you want to work with one of the leading Corporate Tax teams in the UK with a significant international influence?
What is Great about this Role?
- Supportive and vibrant working environment
- Widely considered to be one of the leading firms with 3,600 staff in the UK and offices in over 160 countries
- A clear and structured progression path
- A sociable and sporty team with a quiz team, a football team, a cycling team and a very active running team that competes in various races across the South East
- Flexible and agile working
- Private healthcare
- The opportunity to work with significant international clients
- The business goal is to be the leading corporate tax team in the country
- Advisory focussed position
- Manage your own portfolio of significant Sussex, London and international clients providing complex tax services
- Leadership responsibilities you will have official direct reports with the authority to delegate compliance work to more junior members of the team
- A significant role in business development building strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients with guidance from Senior Management
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- Must be CTA qualified
- Experience managing your own portfolio of large corporate clients
- Leadership experience
- A passionate and driven personable individual with good communication skills both written and oral
If you are a competitive and personable Corporate Tax professional looking to progress within a leading firm:
Tel: 02072 696355