Our client is looking for an Associate Director to head up and grow out a brand new team in Central London. This is an exciting new opportunity as it will be highly autonomous, you will be going out and approaching the market to win new business.
This firm carries out UK and US compliance and advisory work for high net worth individuals, international clients, non-domiciled individuals, ex-pats, trust, IHT, offshore pensions and remittances.
Requirements will include:
- Experience dealing with advisory work especially in respect to non-domiciled and international individuals
- The ability and willingness to explore something new and help the business grow
- Lead and develop both the UK and US teams, ensuring they operate seamlessly
- Having the ability to contribute with ideas on processes and strategy
- Exceptional client handling skills and being able to cover a broad scope of technical knowledge
- Reviewing work that has been prepared and researched by other team members
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply!
Jyoti.email@example.com, 0207 269 6364