£35000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Tax Policy Advisor
Up to £45,000
- Are you looking for a unique in-house role?
- Do you have a keen interest in tax, politics and economics?
- Are you looking to improve your work-life-balance?
What's great about this role?
- Leading projects to shape the direction and delivery of tax policy positions
- Fulfilling and satisfying work-life-balance, no two days are the same with relaxed culture
- Unique in-house role, no preparing tax returns etc.
As Senior Tax Policy Advisor you will be involved in;
- Leading policy on overall UK tax system
- Interactions with UK government, US embassy, HMRC, HM Treasury
- Lead a pro-active project on the tax system in a modern economy
- Lead on and assist with topical projects on current policy issues
What do the team think?
"A fantastic, fun organisation with great work flexibility"
"A real family feel to the office and great for development"
As Senior Tax Policy Advisor you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax or employment tax background
- Keen interest in politics and economics. A degree in either would be desirable
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.