£60000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
A Global Leader in the Chemical Industry are seeking to appoint an EMEA Tax Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Tax based in the US, you will take the lead role for the UK office in providing commercially driven tax advice across both direct and indirect taxation for the EMEAI region.
Your role as EMEA Tax Manager:
- Timely review of accurate Value Added Tax Returns and Intrastat returns for all registrations with Europe.
- Preparation and review of UK Corporation Tax Returns, including review quarterly tax payments and R&D tax credits.
- Accounting for tax matters under U.S. GAAP, including direct and indirect taxes
- Review the quarterly tax provisions for the EMEAI region and have oversight over the tax and transfer pricing
- Supervise and develop UK tax accountant on UK tax matters. Consult and review EMEAI tax matters with financial controllers.
What you will need to succeed
- Thorough knowledge of UK Corporation Tax aswell as solid knowledge of indirect taxation
- Understanding of tax accounting laws and the application of those laws in a business environment
- A recognised qualification such as ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT
- Knowledge of US GAAP and prior management or supervisory experience would also be advantageous but not essential
Please contact James Jefferson for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6368 or James.Jefferson@pro-tax.co.uk
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.