£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
8 months ago
Senior Trust Adviser, London, £37,000
- Are you a trust fundraiser with a background in utilising a relatively new portfolio of trusts and foundations?
- Are you experienced in supporting statutory funding bids?
- Would you like to work for a leading and innovative health charity as part of a growing high-performing fundraising team?
I am working alongside a health charity. They are seeking a talented Senior Trust Adviser to further help to establish their new income stream. This is an exciting time to join as the charity has just introduced a 5-year income strategy to grow to £8million pa. This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Lovely offices and great London location
- Friendly working environment
- 28 days annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance service
- Cycle to work scheme
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Establishing the charity's trust fundraising pipeline
- Contributing to the 5-year income strategy to grow to £8million pa (trusts currently represent circa £100,000 pa)
- Developing new opportunities for the organisation to achieve income through trusts and foundations
- Researching prospective grant-making funders and matching potential donors with the charity's programmes
- Drafting and sending mailings to small Trusts and Foundations
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A record of delivering successful individual applications for funding from trust applications
- Previously secured significant grants from trusts and other grant-making bodies
- Strong relationships building skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience of growing an income stream
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Trusts Adviser role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.