£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
5 days ago
10 February 2022
Senior VAT Analyst
Up to £45,000
- Are you looking for an in-house move?
- Do you want to broaden your tax experience?
- Do you want to work in a supportive team?
What is great about this role?
- A market leading, expansive, progressive company
- Opportunity to work in a mixed tax role and broaden knowledge
- Flexible, supportive and friendly work environment
As Senior VAT Analyst you will be involved in;
- Indirect and direct tax compliance
- Supporting on tax reconciliations and accounting
- UK focus with international tax work
- Supporting on ad-hoc advisory
What do the team think?
"Genuine people in a supportive work environment"
"Good exposure to senior leadership team who are keen to progress company forward to success"
As Senior VAT Analyst you will be;
- Fully or part-qualified in tax or accountancy, or studying towards.
- Indirect tax experience with desire to broaden experience
- Hard-working, professional and organised
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.