An opportunity has arisen within a Big 4 Share Schemes team. They are one of the biggest teams in the Share Schemes market.
- Designing and implementing a plan
- Managing the plan
- Compliance reporting
- Tax advice
- Legal advice
- Accounting advice
It will give you exposure to the full cycle by working on a wide range of clients spanning from small start-ups all the way up to multinationals, they work with a significant amount of the FTSE 100.
- They have moved away from the old-fashioned style of just doing a piece of work with a client and moving on to the next
- It is very much focusing on developing the relationship with clients
- They are currently dealing with a lot of new interesting challenged as a result of the changing environment of Share Schemes and the more client-focused side of the role
- Work within a wide range of different sectors such as FTSE 100, Global banks, pharmaceutical, Non-UK listed
- Open to flexible working, part-time, working from home
- Ideally ACA, CTA, Solicitor or Barrister
- Can come from a Big 4, Mid-tier, Law firm or an in-house background can be considered
- You do not need to be a Share Schemes expert but need to of had some exposure to it whether that be through global mobility or employment tax
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laura on 02072696317.