£80000 - £105000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
3 months ago
Share Schemes Tax Senior Manager
up to £105,000 + bonus + flexible working
Working within this Incentives & Reward team, your role will be varied and challenging. You will be involved in helping listed and private companies with all aspects of designing, implementing and operating share and cash incentive arrangements in the UK and overseas, including supporting clients in meeting their tax, legal, regulatory and compliance obligations.
This team supports a broad client portfolio across a range of industries, from very large global corporations through to smaller fast-growing businesses - both listed and private companies.
They are looking for a variety of people from different backgrounds including tax professionals and accountants, lawyers and those with in-house share incentive experience to join this team.
As a Senior Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Advising on commercial and practical issues related to the structure and design of employee equity and cash incentive plans.
- Supporting companies with the implementation of equity and cash incentive plans in the UK and globally.
- Advising on the tax and legal implications around the world of incentive plans, for both the employer and the employee.
- Advising on the tax implications of incentives for mobile employees/expatriates.
- Developing strategies for the tax compliant and tax efficient delivery of incentives.
- Drafting share plan and related employee communication documents (plan rules, FAQs, tax guides).
- Assistance with preparing technical updates to send to clients and contacts, in relation to the changes of tax and legal treatment of incentives.
- Attending client service meetings and speaking to clients as required to discuss the advice.
- Providing support on proposals and business development activity (e.g. preparing slides, bid responses, developing your own client relationships).
Your professional experience
A successful applicant will possess many of the following key skills and attributes:
- Existing experience of UK and/or Global Incentive Plan consulting.
- Team player with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload with a flexible approach, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, making complex issues clear for clients.
- Able to take ownership and use initiative to resolve problems.
- Ability to establish rapport and build strong working relationships with people at all
- Share plans in the professional services environment or in industry (and/or related areas with an interest in share plans or management incentives);
- Understanding of relevant legislation in this field;
- Willingness to learn and deal with new ideas and technical areas;
- Commercial awareness;
- Able to produce high quality, client facing, technically accurate, well written work;
- Pro-active and able to take ownership of delivering projects to clients; and
- Ideally one of the following qualifications:
- ACCA/ACA/ATII/ATT/CTA, Solicitor or Barrister
My client is looking to start interviewing for these opportunities asap so if this sounds of interest please get in contact with me to find out more on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.