£34000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Social Media Manager, London, £38,000 PA
Are you a talented social media professional with experience in the third sector?
Do you have a track record of delivering successful social media campaigns?
Would you like to work for a fantastic health charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, get in touch to hear more about this role!
I am working with a fantastic health charity who are seeking their new Social Media Manager. This role has great autonomy and will be lead on all social media channels and activity, helping to drive engagement and income for the charity.
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days annual leave
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Managing the social media presence of the charity
- Conducting in-depth social media monitoring and analysis
- Leading on social media campaigns, from inception to evaluation
- Liaising with external agencies
- Managing a social media officer
- Working both pro-actively and re-actively on social media activity
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have...
- Several years experience in a social media role (ideally within the third sector)
- Experience using photoshop and illustrator
- A proven track record of success on social media campaigns
- Experience of line managing
- Ability to work autonomously and think strategically
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as the deadline is Friday 14th June with interviews the following week:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.