£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
24 days ago
04 December 2020
Social and Digital Marketing Manager, London (initially home-based), Children's Charity, £35,000
- Are you a digital marketing professional who has a background in social media, digital advertising, and email marketing?
- Are you experienced in developing digital campaigns to targeted audiences?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic charity who help to improve the lives of seriously ill children?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based children's charity. They are seeking a talented Social and Digital Marketing Manager who can use their skills to help devise digital campaigns to help increase awareness, deepen engagement, and encourage support from warm and cold audiences. This is a permanent Social and Digital Marketing Manager opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Nice London location (initially home-based)
- Flexible working
- Interesting and tangible work which is unique in focus
- Supportive team feel - all are united in the charity's goal
- Impressive leadership team
- Fun and dynamic fundraising events portfolio
- Employee assistance programme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Driving engagement to the charity's brand and services by delivering integrated and audience targeted social media, digital advertising, and email marketing campaigns
- Providing digital and content consultancy and support to key teams across the charity
- Providing day to day management of the charity's digital channels including website, email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Developing and monitoring a social media strategy that increases brand awareness and engagement
- Publishing engaging content across all social channels to support any fundraising campaigns
- Establishing email marketing strategies that creates engaging supporter journeys
- Creating engaging multimedia content
- Keeping on top of trends and new social opportunities that could help drive social reach and engagement
- Supporting the Head of Marketing & Communications with establishing the marketing & communications strategy
- Ensuring all supporter information is GDPR compliant
- Ensuring that all digital activity is compliant with current legislation (including media consents and advertising regulations)
- Day to day line management for a Marketing Officer
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in digital marketing
- Experience in social media, digital advertising, and email marketing
- Experience of Google Analytics and used social media management platforms (Hootsuite would be desirable)
- Good experience in Facebook advertising
- Knowledge of email management systems (Mailchimp would be desirable)
- Need to have a background of using CMS systems (WordPress would be desirable)
- Knowledge of fundraising databases and experience of ThankQ CRM system would be highly desirable
- Strong relationships building skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Line management experience (desirable but not essential)
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you want to find out more about this Social and Digital Marketing Manager position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.