Software Assistant Manager - London - Top 10 Accountancy Practice
£45,000 - £55,000
Join a highly successful, rapidly growing team, widely regarded as one of the leading R&D tax professional services provider.
Your role within the Innovation and Technology Group will be to advise clients on technological activities they've already undertaken which meet the UK's R&D tax criteria, and any expenditure they can claim a tax relief or credit for.
- Participate in technical conversations with numerous high-profile clients across a wide variety of different industries such as:
- Financial Services
- And many more
- There may also be a chance to be involved in the team's business development opportunities, participate in wider tax technology initiatives and be involved in the development of new service propositions by working closely with multiple UK teams
Key skills and attributes:
- Software development principles, scripting languages and commonly understood technological knowledge
- Experience of conducting client facing conversations within a limited timeframe to capture information and provide guidance
- A technology-related degree (e.g. Computer Science or similar)
For further information on this Software Assistant Manager role, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.