Software Consultant - up to £45,000 - Big 4 Firm
Are you an Information Technology/Computer Science professional looking for a client facing role?
Your day-to-day responsibilities will allow you to gain an understanding of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies across different industries. Although this is not a "hands-on" role, you'll have the opportunity to take a different career route and to maintain exposure to increase your knowledge of emerging areas off technology and innovation.
This your opportunity to be a contributor to the clients' innovation lifecycle as they seek to maximise their opportunities using technology.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Conducting efficient technical interviews with clients' technical experts to understand their R&D activity and then summarising for a non-technical audience.
- Analysing technical documentation and data from clients to support the development of R&D claim methodologies.
- Writing clear, compelling reports for appropriate authorities (typically HMRC), based on technical interviews to convey how a client's technical activity is R&D.
What do you need?
- Be trained to degree level in Computer science or a strong technical IT related discipline
- An IT/CS background will enable you to quickly understand a wide range of different technologies and their application in a variety of business and industry sectors ranging from tech start-ups to global giants
- Good interpersonal awareness skills, comfortable speaking with clients
For further information, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.