Engineering Consultant - London - up to £45,000
This role will be working with clients in a wide range of industries; from scientists developing new technology to architects working on ground-breaking construction projects by providing them with technical advice on their latest R&D projects to identify where qualifying work is taking place.
- Working with a variety of high-profile clients and liaising with Managing Directors, Financial Directors, CEOs, CTOs
- Generating new value propositions for varied businesses in relation to their projects and strategies
- Preparing and reviewing of engineering related R&D tax claims covering various industries ranging from Financial Services, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Food, Construction, Chemicals, Heavy Industry and Automotive
- Drafting clear technical narratives and financial analysis documents related to R&D activities carried out by clients in different sectors
Desired experience and skills:
- Minimum 2 years' industrial or academic experience as an Engineer, Scientist or Researcher
- Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline (Master's degree beneficial)
- Excellent communication and ability to convey complex ideas as simple concepts
For further information on this Engineering Consultant opportunity, get in contact with Chris Barnett on 02071235059.