£60000 - £70000 per annum +
BH 45457 ABCDE
5 months ago
Software Manager - R&D Tax - London
£60,000 - £70,000
This Innovation Incentives team advises clients on technological activities they've already undertaken. The team is compromised of tax and IT specialists, who work together and use their expertise to advise clients of their UK R&D tax criteria.
As a Software Manager, your core responsibilities:
- Participate in technical conversations with numerous high-profile clients in investment, commercial and retail banking, as well as insurance, asset management, Fintech and personal lending providers, who are based in the UK
- Build valuable knowledge of existing and new technologies in use by client teams, with exposure to individuals operating from software developer
- Be involved in the team's business development opportunities as well as wider tax technology initiatives and be involved in the development of new service propositions by working closely with multiple UK teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial experience working in or with technology
- Experience of conducting client facing conversations within a limited timeframe to capture information and provide guidance
- A proven track record of writing structures, complex technical reports and documentation for senior review
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent projects effectively
For more information, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.