R&D Tax Manager - Big 4 Firm - Birmingham
Up to £65,000
An exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic, growing team. They are serving a variety of very high-profile clients (FTSE 100 and 250 multinational companies) as well as exciting fast growth technology companies, they support companies in claiming R&D Tax credits.
This opportunity is ideal for an existing Senior R&D Advisor who has significant experience at management or someone in a technology-related, client-facing account management role, wishing to use their industry knowledge in a creative and analytical way and looking for an opportunity to take a leading role with clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients to provide high levels of client service
- Interaction with clients' senior technical and engineering staff in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of the projects undertaken and identify how aspects of projects meet the R&D Guidelines
- Writing and reviewing compelling technical project reports to bring out the key technical factors of client projects to support R&D claims
- Leading an effective project team, exhibiting strong communication skills and being able to work collaboratively with other team members of different skill sets
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ideally, you will have work experience in industry as an engineer
- You interact readily with other technical professionals, have outstanding interpersonal skills and excel in eloquence and concise summary of information
- Engineering Degree qualified
- ACA / CA / Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course / Law qualification / Tax specialist qualification / or breadth of knowledge equivalent to a Tax specialist qualification
For further information on this R&D Tax role, get in contact with Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com