£60000 - £70000 per annum + Additional benefits
5 months ago
Sports Lawyer - Leading City firm
- Are you looking to join a thriving Sports and Entertainment practice in London?
- Does the prospect of working with Partners ranked as experts interest you?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business and truly grow with the firm?
Pro-Legal is working closely with a leading City firm who are looking for a high-calibre Commercial lawyer with experience in the Sports sector to join their exciting and expanding practice.
This particular firm is well ranked across legal directors with Partners considered experts in their fields. This role offers a broad scope of market-leading and cutting-edge work, with industry leaders in the Sports and Entertainment sectors.
They offer an interesting client base, working across a wide range of Sports, with clients including governing bodies, clubs and teams, athletes and agents, tech companies and major global brands.
The likely suitable Sports Lawyer will likely have:
- A strong academic record
- 1-3 years post qualification experience
- Strong Sports experience across sponsorship, endorsement, ambassador and influencer agreements, merchandising and licensing, player agreements and rights, Sports regulatory and disciplinary issues
- A commercial and ambitious approach
- Comfortable with a high level of client contact
To express an interest in this role, please get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.