£40000 - £49000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
4 months ago
Stakeholder Engagement Manager, London (initially remote based), Regulator, £49,000
- Are you an experienced stakeholder and engagement professional?
- Do you have a background in engaging key stakeholders on policy development?
- Would you like to work for a leading and well-known regulator?
The Stakeholder Engagement Manager will be working closely with the Deputy Director of Stakeholder Engagement and Corporate Affairs to help build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and will be identified as the go-to person for particular stakeholders or for particular engagement priorities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working with the Deputy Director of Stakeholder Engagement and Corporate Affairs and other policy teams to create a strategic stakeholder engagement programme that is aligned to the organisation's priorities and key projects
- Owning and managing programmes of engagement with key targeted stakeholder groups within the organisation's broader stakeholder engagement programme
- Build and maintain the organisation's stakeholder database
- Ensuring that the stakeholder ecosystem scanning identifies developments that are relevant to the organisation's stakeholders (the Stakeholder Engagement Manager will be responsible for providing appropriate responses if needed)
- Identifying and analysing the impact of relevant stakeholders' policy statements and policy responses - to be shared in engagement meetings
- Formulating recommendations that inform the organisation's engagement strategy which identifies priority areas for focus
- Supporting ExCo and other leadership colleagues with any interactions with key external stakeholders by providing briefings on any stakeholder related technical issues, organisational context, technical policy, etc
- Must have excellent communications skills and be able to translate complex technical concepts and ideas to non-specialist audiences
- Need to have strong project management skills
- Experience of leading the development of strategic engagement programmes for a vast range of stakeholders
- Degree-level qualification and / or equivalent qualifications or experience
- Knowledge and interest in the audit standards would be desirable
An appointment is looking to be made quickly, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Stakeholder Engagement Manager position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.