City of London, London
£60000 - £700000 per annum
7 months ago
A leading Big 4 tax team experiencing exponential year on growth are looking for a Stamp Taxes Manager to aid the expansion of their successful team!
There is a real opportunity to get involved with all aspects of client processes and handling, whilst delivering bespoke stamp tax advice. You will be working alongside the most well-connected partners in the industry.
You will be able to work autonomously and have exposure to a broad range of clients of mid-large sized companies, from areas such as corporate and real estate, banking and asset management.
- Performing Tax Due Diligence reviews for clients wishing to sell/buy businesses
- Provide Tax Structuring advice to clients
- Implement deals and assist with necessary documentation
- Provide pre and post-deal services
- Deliver bespoke stamp tax advice, working alongside direct tax specialists as well as other PwC teams
- Working well the most well-connected partners in the industry
As a Big 4 firm, there are an array of benefits offered with this role such as flexible working, a competitive remuneration package, generous holidays and plenty of healthcare and insurance benefits plus many more!
Do not miss out on this exciting Stamp Tax Manager opportunity - contact Laura on 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org