£300 - £350 per day
2 months ago
Statutory Accountant: Interim, £300 - £350 per day | Remote Working
For a global FS client, we are recruiting an interim Statutory Accountant to assist with the Audit and preparation of financial statements. Reporting to the Group Statutory Accountant, the role will be initially for 2-3 months and will lead on the preparation of financial statements, audit requests and ad hoc work as directed by the Head of Finance, Group FC or Group Statutory Accountant.
- Prepare the financial statements of the Group and subsidiaries under IFRS.
- Carry out changes and updates following review by external auditors and prepare detailed disclosure schedules
- Respond to request for information to the external audits for the UK and globally, including Gibraltar, US, Hong Kong, Ireland, and Australia
- Experience of producing consolidated financial statements and working on audits in house or externally as part of an audit team
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.