Statutory and Grants Officer, London, £34,000 PA
- Are you statutory and grants fundraising professional with a special focus on developing long term relationships to increase net income?
- Do you have a background in increasing income from statutory and grants programmes?
- Would you like to work for an established health charity?
I am working with a well-known health charity who are looking for a Statutory and Grants Officer. This role will be focusing on increasing income via statutory and institutional sources.
What's great about this charity?
- UK recognised Charity!
- Long service awards
- Flexible annual leave scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Sickness absence
- Disability leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health plan
- Season ticket loans
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading a portfolio of present and potential statutory and grant based sources to help support the charity
- Building new statutory and grants fundraising relationships
- Maintaining all up to date information for funding applications on Raiser's Edge
- Submitting high quality funding applications from statutory sources
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Been educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- A background in statutory and grants fundraising
- Statutory and grants fundraising experience with Local Authorities and European Social Funds would be very desirable
- Knowledge of programmatic work and experience in Raiser's Edge would be very desirable
- Experience in budgetary management
If you are interested in applying for this Statutory and Grants Officer role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.