Strategic HR Business Partner
Up to £58,000 + Civil service pension + Great benefits package
Are you an HR Business Partner looking to join one of the largest government regulatory bodies in the UK?
Are you CIPD qualified with previous civil service or public sector experience?
Are you looking for flexibility and a great work/life balance?
This government regulator has a fantastic opportunity for a Strategic Business Partner to join the team and support the Corporate Services in their central London office. You will be building a solid understanding of the business strategy and developing effective people solutions to maximise employee capabilities and achieve business objectives.
What's great about this role?
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Flexible working
- Civil service pension
- Easily accessible location in London
- Excellent benefits package
Service delivery and relationship management:
- Building relationships with Executive Directors, Directors and Deputy Directors
- Contributing to a directorate 'people plan' which considers all factors and supports the achievement of:
- Workforce planning
- Talent management/succession planning
- Performance management/reward management
- Build engagement and employee advocacy
- Learning and development plan
- Diversity and inclusion aspirations
- Wellbeing of staff and smarter working
- Working closely with HR and organisational colleagues to ensure effective execution of the people plan
- Guiding leaders on people-related matters
Change and programme initiatives
- Leading projects which drive the people strategy forward
- Leading the review and development of current people policies
- Contributing to initiatives related to equality and inclusion
- Managing the relationship with the trade union
- Mentoring and coaching HR colleagues
- Suggesting ways to improve HR effectiveness and efficiency
What do you need to succeed?
- You will be an experienced HR Business Partner
- You will be CIPD qualified
- You will have previous civil service or public sector experience
- You will have a good level of commercial knowledge
- You will have a proven track record of managing and influencing senior stakeholders on HR and people matters
To discuss in more detail please get in touch today with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being held this week, so don't miss out on this great opportunity!