£60000.00 - £63935.00 per annum
5 months ago
Strategy Programme Manager: up to £63,900 - Permanent, London
For a large University, we are recruiting a Strategy Programme Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Planning and BI, the Programme Manager will play a key role in supporting the development of implementation plans, sub-strategies, and a delivery of strategic programmes and projects all linked to a new 10-year strategy. This role will set up a new PMO, manage two Project Managers and so will need someone who has a strong background in portfolio or programme management.
- Oversight and management of the portfolio of strategy programmes and projects
- Ensuring effective allocation of resources to achieve delivery against priorities and objectives
- Lead a portfolio of programmes and projects
- Establish governance and assurance, progress monitoring, risk management and ensure the business is in good place for change
- Work with senior and operational stakeholders including the VC, academic and faculty leaders, and professional services
- Ensure implementation plans and project management methodologies are developed
- Reporting regularly to the VC and Strategic Programme Board on the progress of each programme work-stream, and the associated risks and outcomes
- Champion implementation of the strategy portfolio across the university and maintain the strategy portfolio deliver map and critical path to monitor project progress
- Develop mechanisms for measuring benefits and realising outcomes
- Prince2 or MSP with substantial experience on portfolio, programme and project planning and management
- Strong experience of strategy implementation, managing project budgets and in building strong relationships across multi-stakeholder projects
- Strong experience of business process reviews, workshops, and leading training events
- Ideally Higher Education experience
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.