Pro-Legal has been advised by the partners of this impressive White Shoe Law Firm who are looking for a structured finance associate to join their award-winning team. This US Law Firm are known for their long-standing reputation in the market due to their collaborative forward-thinking environment. You have the chance to work for major financial institutions as well as corporate clients of all asset types.
Why you should work here as a Structured Finance Associate?
- You will be working for a White Show Law Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base - range of asset classes from multiple jurisdictions;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Great platform for building a practice;
- Great emphasis on personal development with the chance to work with Partners widely recognised for their work within the Structured Finance space;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Structured Finance Associate?
- Qualified Solicitor of England and Wales;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Finance Practice specifically Structured Finance and Derivatives;
- Excellent academic background gaining a degree from a highly regarded university;
- Exposure and understanding across the following will be an advantage: Equity, Credit, Energy, Commodities, Interest-rate and FX;
- This role would suit someone who has newly qualified solicitor to 4 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven Structured Finance Associate looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.