Structured Finance Lawyer - Global Firm
- Are you an ambitious Structured Finance Lawyer?
- Do you want the opportunity for business development?
- Working in a truly international team
Pro-Legal are currently working with a highly regarded Global Firm who are now looking for a high calibre Structured Finance Lawyer to join their rapidly growing Structured Finance team. The team work with interesting clients from retail, private equity firms, global opportunities funds, energy companies and financial institutions.
As Structured Finance Associate you will have a high level of client contact and lead and negotiate transactions. You will lead on a broad range of matters including:
- structured finance
- warehouse financing and refinancing
Business development is highly encouraged as well as the mentoring of junior colleagues. This is a great platform for a highly motivated individual and is a popular choice for ex-Magic Circle Lawyers.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- 2-10 years post-qualification experience
- Strong knowledge of securitisation and structured finance transactions