£130000 - £160000 per annum + Additional benefits
5 months ago
Structured Finance Lawyer - Top-Tier US Firm
- Are you looking to join a truly top-tier, market-leading firm?
- Would you like a broad scope of work across the full range of asset classes and products?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a phenomenal US outfit, offering the opportunity for a high calibre Structured Finance Lawyer to a join their Structured Finance and Derivatives team which has been at the forefront of the industry since its initiation.
The firm has expanded vastly over the past two decades, with a large proportion of the London office composed with English-qualified lawyers and this is a similar case for the work which is generated.
This firm would suit an ambitious and pro-active Structured Finance Lawyer with a track record of engaging with high-end and complex transactions.
The successful Structured Finance Lawyer will likely have:
- 1-3 years post qualification experience
- Strong Structured Finance experience obtained with a leading finance practice in London
- Experience handling big ticket transactions
- A comfort with a high level of client contact of responsibility
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.